Herpes Community
Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes?

I have an intense itching in my groin are and thighs it seemed to be clearing for last week or so then came back, I noticed a spot on my hip that I squeezed only clear fluid came out. At present I have itching mainly in my groin pubic hip and thigh area but not localised as I itch on my torso and further down my legs. It seems to come and go some days worse than others, the itching began again after I noticed this spot. I haven't noticed any open sores or spots in genitals or pubic area, whilst the itching is present I tend to get very sweaty in the groin area and feels damp.

Is this herpes?

Or am I being a but paranoid?
you may use too much detergent when u wash clothes
you need to be seen and get a proper exam done. odds are this is a fungal infection but you'll need a proper exam to know for sure what is going on.

grace
Would the tingling sensation in a herpes outbreak last for at least 10 weeks with no relief and no sores appearing?
no it would not.