Herpes Community
Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes?

Okay, it's been 7 days since I noticed I had this bump in between the shaft and scrotum.  It does not hurt when I go over it with my finger just a slight tingle but no pain.  It sort of look a little red and when I stretch the skin it looks like I don't have anything.  It's just one tiny bump, and I kind of picked at it and a very small amount of clear liquid came out of it so I immediately rinsed it off with antibacterial soap.  It did not hurt after I picked it, there was just a tiny tear on the bump with healed and developed as the same bump.  My question is, can a herpes blister pop and redevelop as the same bump it originated as?
sometimes sores will run like across the lips hsv-1 try to see a dermatologist soon ok :)
you have multiple posts on this forum over the last few months.  

you need to be seen every time you have symptoms, not keep posting about them here over and over again.  

it's also most helpful if you just keep following up in your original post - too much work for us to go back and reread every single post you've had up until now to see your history.

grace
Hello Grace,

Okay this is what I noticed on my penis head.  I woke up this morning, check my penis like usual before I urinate.  I went to work and do the same thing and I my penis head looked just fine with no symptoms at all.  Note, I had unprotected sex with this one girl I have been dating for some time now  just one time.  This was like three weeks ago.  But have continued a condom ever since.  Now when I got back from work today in the night I went to the restroom and noticed like a single small pimple on my penis head.  It does not hurt, I felt it was slightly raised.  I panicked immediately worrying what this can be.  I took a shower and used hibiclens to clean my penis off.  When I got out of the shower and checked it again it didn't look like a pimple anymore just like a red spot.  I checked carefully over a light to see how it looked after I washed it and it may look like there like a very tiny cut on it.  Now it just looks red.  This does not hurt or burn whatsoever it's just the fact that it looked like a small pimple and popped after the shower.  Could this be related to herpes?? Does it sound like it all??

I will follow up here tomorrow of it gets any worse.

Thank you grace
why are you looking at your penis this often?
I was told by my urologist to check it for good hygiene and look for anything abnormal because he noticed I might have had possible balanitis a couple of months ago.  
Hey Grace,

So I checked my penis head today it just looks red but it looks like it has a small opening, probably due to the minor rubbing when I cleaned it last night.  Now, it is not bleeding nor any pus or substance of any kind seems to be coming out from the opening.  It looks like its just drying up and healing.  Could you make out anything out of this?
sounds like you are irritating your genital area needlessly at this point. follow up with your urologist monday if symptoms are still continuing.
Thank you Grace for your response.  

My urologist cannot see me till Tuesday.  So I'll let you know what has happened over the course of my situation.  So the little cut that I mentioned before looks like a really really tiny sore.  It does not ooze any fluids and it is not bleeding.  Neither does it hurt when I shower.  I really have to bend over to see if its a sore.  When my penis is not erect it looks like a pink little spot.  When my penis is erect, the pink reddish spot seems to fade away but if I put a light over it and it looks likes like a little sore but  I can barely see it so I do not if its a sore or not.  Doesn't look like anything on the I Internet.   it does not look like it is crusting at all it seems to be just fading away.  Again it does not cause me any pain.  Just freaking me out because it looked like a small pimple at first.

Thank you
Grace

Does this sound like any indication of herpes?
Anything grace?
Hey Grace,

So I didn't go to the urologist after all yesterday because the cut seem to have healed and i dont have insurance to cover those expenses.  Now during the time that I noticed it, which was Friday, up till Monday when I would shower I would put a little bit of hibiclens on the area and a a little but of Bactroban afterwards.  I had no discomfort when I would put these ointments on the area.  Just healed it right away.  I guess my question is now, if this were to be herpes, would it cause some sort of burning on the area?  I ask because I didn't feel any pain or burning when this was happening.  It healed pretty fast.  Now it looks like a small pink  pencil dot on my penis head.  What could this be?

Thank you,
hibiclens shouldn't be used to cleanse the genital area. it's far too irritating for your delicate genital skin.

I'd also stop using bactroban too and just use something simple like a diaper rash cream, zinc oxide or aquaphor ointment.

you will need to follow up on this with providers to get a better idea of what is going on.  unless you get some herpes test results you need help with, really nothing further I can help you with at this point.