Herpes Community
Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes?

I have itchiness all over my body but mainly in my legs and genital area. I had unprotected oral sex 2 weeks ago today and I am am worried I may have contracted herpes.

I have no visible sores, blisters or scabs. I have a dull testicular ache that comes and goes as well as a pain in the urethra that again comes and goes from time to time. The itchiness started around 3 days ago and the testicular pain started about 4 days after intercourse. I also had a fever after 4 days too.

The itchiness is really annoying, however it to comes and goes. Below i have listed all my symptoms in order of when they began

Fever
Testicular pain
Pain in the left Calf
Pain in the Urethra
Itchiness all over the body ( more common in the genitals and buttocks)

A week after intercourse I got tested for Chlamydia and Gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) and am awaiting results, however the Nurse checked my urine sample and said everything looked fine.

Any help is appreciated
I forgot to mention the fact I had abdominal pain aswell as lower back pain a week and a half after intercourse.
The symptoms are way too general to be thinking herpes at this point. Most likely a low level virus, bacteria or fungus. Oral sex is a low risk for STDs.

Often you can end up in a cycle of overthinking and focusing on some low level symptoms that seems to magnify things. Follow up with your doctors but also believe that your body will deal with whatever this is.
You can get a blood test for the virus that causes herpes. It will also reveal the oral type as well. If your sex partner showed no signs of a breakout the chances are very good that you didn't contract the virus.

Rash: could be anything. Try soaking in Aveeno.

Pain in the genital and lower back could be from more activity than you are used to or unrelated infection or irritation. See a doctor if these symptoms do not reside in a week.
But wound bacteria or fungus cause testicular pain? that is my main worry?

Also can stress cause any of the symptoms I have named?

Since the event I have been worried 18 hours a day that I have contracted something, one night I couldnt sleep because I was in tears and having chills in my bed.

I will get tested ASAP
I can't really comment on testicular pain, but there are clearly a number of things that cause this, herpes would be the bottom of the list though.

Now stress can do all sorts of things, when there is tension in your genital area then you can readily get general burning feelings, pains in the area particularly penis and anus, general sensitive feelings.
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers