High HSV-1 and HSV-2 results and a year later negative results..
Over a year ago I was tested by a place that does STD testing(Any Lab Test Now) and my IgG results were 9.28 for HSV 1 and 7.13 for HSV 2. I have never had an out break but started taking 800mg of Acyclovir daily. The other day I was getting a physical at my doctors office and I decided to get my blood tested again(Sonora Quest Labs). I was shocked when my results both came back <0.2!
What does this mean? How could the first test be so high and the test a year later be completely negative? Does this mean that one of the labs really messed up my test?
I am going to get another test next week but am very confused. I feel like I've been living my life for the last year like I was infected and now I don't know..
I'd retest with a herpes WB blood test. I wouldn't bother with any other sort of herpes igg blood testing since you've had such differing results. At this point in the US, you have to call the U of washington, have the test kit sent to your house and then have your provider order it to be drawn at your local lab and sent out.

grace