How to heal open sores

I don't believe I have herpes because of my sexual history and negative tests but I have had an one open sore on my vagina since last Friday (it is now Tuesday) that won't seem to heal. It looks like one that would appear after a herpes blister popped. Is there any way to speed up healing other than herpes medicine? I am just looking for advice in general of how to heal an open sore on the vagina. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
have you been seen and had a proper exam done?

grace
Yes I've been to the doctor closest to my campus and she tested for several things and they all came back negative. I'm not worried about the herpes thing being a false negative because of my sexual history. The doctor said it is probably just my body reacting to being sick and combining with my birth control or something. Either way it is an open sore and I'm just trying to find a way to make it heal faster. I know it needs to stay dry but I'm not sure how to keep a sore in that area dry.
nothing special you have to do to keep the area dry.  

if you aren't worried about herpes then why are you posting on a herpes forum about it?
because people with herpes are experienced with open sores on their labia/vagina I'm assuming