Herpes Community
How to heal open sores
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to heal open sores

Hi,

I don't believe I have herpes because of my sexual history and negative tests but I have had an one open sore on my vagina since last Friday (it is now Tuesday) that won't seem to heal. It looks like one that would appear after a herpes blister popped. Is there any way to speed up healing other than herpes medicine? I am just looking for advice in general of how to heal an open sore on the vagina. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
have you been seen and had a proper exam done?

grace
Blank
Yes I've been to the doctor closest to my campus and she tested for several things and they all came back negative. I'm not worried about the herpes thing being a false negative because of my sexual history. The doctor said it is probably just my body reacting to being sick and combining with my birth control or something. Either way it is an open sore and I'm just trying to find a way to make it heal faster. I know it needs to stay dry but I'm not sure how to keep a sore in that area dry.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
nothing special you have to do to keep the area dry.  

if you aren't worried about herpes then why are you posting on a herpes forum about it?
Blank
because people with herpes are experienced with open sores on their labia/vagina I'm assuming
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...