Herpes Community
I THINK I GOT HERPES BUT NOTHING MAKES SENSE
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I THINK I GOT HERPES BUT NOTHING MAKES SENSE

OK this is my story.  Im a healthy 18 year old male and i was a virgin until the summer of 2008 when i met my ex girlfriend.  We were each others first and i know she would not be lying about this.  A few days ago i noticed some spots on my penis, when i searched online it looks like i have genital herpes.  IM REALLY REALLY FREAKED OUT my family would  kill me if they found out im scared.  However it makes no sense to me how i could have gotten them.  While in college i have not had sex with ANYBODY like absolutely no sexual interactions at all.  this is the reason why im doubting i might not have it and its something else. I have not had sex in 1 year! and we were both our firsts.  WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?! i need help pleaseeeeeeeee
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Don't jump to any conclusions yet....do you have any other symptoms? Do you have any pain associated with the "spots"? Based on what I've learned, you sound VERY low risk for herpes.
Blank
hmm... hey buddy thanks for responding, i have no pain whatsoever however based on what ive read online it looks like i do i mean what else could it be.  I got random spots on my penis.  However it makes no sense to me how it could happen! im just really really worried
Blank
You should probably go see the Dr to check them out...I think Herpes blisters are usually painful.....
Blank
897535_tn?1295210035
The only way to know for sure what's going on is to be seen by your medical provider. Time is of the essence in getting an accurate swab/culture of the area (within the first few days of having symptoms).

Herpes is a tricky virus. It can lay dormant for a long time, and then one day become active and cause an outbreak.

Get it checked out by your doc - we can all speculate but not diagnose you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...