Herpes Community
I get these sores my my buttocks and inner thigh

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

ive never been tested for an std..i always gets these sores my my buttocks and inner thighs never inside my vaginal...they dont look nothing like herpes..i get 1 or 2 every now and then sometimes it has a white tip and sometimes it doesnt ..sometimes it has puss and otha times it doesnt.. what is this??? it really running my skin after it heals it leaves dark marks on my skin..it this last time i had like 4..and one of them was very painful..should i be concern if it herpes..
You need to follow up on this. Get a type specific herpes igg blood test to see what your status is for starters. If it's negative, follow up on these pronto the next time you have them.

grace