I need to know what is going on...
I  posted  earlier in the  forum months ago.. and   I am still  having episodes of tingling, occasional hip and knee pain, burning in  my crotch on the  right side and  tingling in my hands.. every now and again I get  pain in  my scrotum. and  alternating  but cheeks, I have  been tested  6 weeks out( Igm -nothing specific igg hsv 1-3.65, hsv 2-.29) and 22 weeks from encounter ( IGG specific hsv 1-3.56, hsv 2-.33  with it stating  negative and non reactive)
why Am i still having  symptoms? I know that  i did have  jock itch and that  my 2 seeprate  doctors  told me that it was that.. but I have  had small bump on the  shaft of my penis that have not gone any where  for  months  they do not get read and  they do not  pus , they do dry out but stay right where  they are. I have  had an  HIV test that  was negative but i cannot under stand how I am getting the tingles  in both  feet hands  are  arms. I want to think that  maybe  I am over exaggerating .. and my doctor  has told me to stop testing  but I am still having  issues.. is ther some  way I mught have  contracted  hsv 1  genitally  when  I have  had cold sores most of my life? If  I have the  anti bodies  for it   then  why would i experience podromes? I have  not had an  out break but  my doctor things i need to see a urologist because  I feel like I  have  something  going on  in my shaft. I get tingles  in the head of my penis and  occasionally a discharge  but all of my  urine  tests came back  clean. I took cipro and i felt like  thing where back to  normal.  my partner complains of hip pain and leg  pain  so i am scared that  i might have  infected her.. he has had nothing out of the ordinarym she  talks about her  back  but  she has always had back problems. I am  worried that  the test might have missed me  or is this psychological!  I am really losing it  now...truly!
your symptoms do not sound like herpes.  it's time to stop thinking herpes ( and std's ) as a cause of them.  

grace