Herpes Community
I would like to know if my symptoms are Herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Good evening, I am a male 46 year old. 3 months ago I started with some numbness, tingling at the beginning in arms and feet, dry eyes, dry mouth, some itchiness in my body. Two months ago the symptoms were more pronounced, the tingling and numbness started to get painful, in particular in joints. One month ago I started to have a light hemorroid episode, had to use cortison creme for one week. In addition to all of this I suffer Insomnia, I am in ambien 12.5 but lately, (last 3-4 days I havent been able to sleep because of the symptoms). Do you think these symptoms could be Herpes?
Thanks for your time and regards
nothing you've mentioned sounds like herpes going on.

are you following up on your symptoms with your provider?

grace
Thanks Grace...I have an appointment in 2 weeks...I appreciate your answer