Herpes Community
Im afraid i have an STD

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Im afraid i have an STD

Im 17 and I've only had sex once and it protected sex... I was just shaving and found a bump, it was just one and looked kinda like a pimple so i tried to pop it, it was kinda hard and pussed but it looked just like popping a pimple, Im still really nervous and dont know what to do, I have also been getting headaches and have been dizzy but i just finished my period so those could be linked to that
this doesn't sound like herpes going on.  odds are it's not a std either.

best thing to do at this point is some warm compresses to the area a few times a day. If it's an ingrown hair or an inflamed cyst that will help in a few days.  If it gets worse or is still there a week from now, follow up with your provider to find out what is going on.

grace