Herpes Community
Is This Serious ?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Is This Serious ?

Im 14 & I had safe sex with my girlfriend
I only rubbed the lips of her vagina with out a condom and she was a virgen, so was I.
2 days later I notice these really small red dots on the head of my doooodle. :L
Doesnt hurt, not bumpy and barley noticable.

What is it ? :$

we also like todo alot of oral...
if she was a virgin then you didn't contract a std from rubbing against her genital area without a condom.

are you practicing protected oral sex on each other?

odds are the rash you are noticing is due to irritation to be honest.  Did you use additional lube with the condom?

grace

grace
we don't use protection when we do oral

& no, just the condom.
buy some good sex lube to use with your condoms. if you put a few drops on your penis before you apply the condom, it helps to increase sensation for you and helps prevent breakage.  A few drops on the outside of the condom helps the condom slide easier inside of her.

www.iwannaknow.org has terrific info on std's , pregnancy prevention and condom use and is aimed specifically at teens. check it out when you have a chance to learn more :)
I heard if it shows up this quick and doesnt hurt, then it's nothing too serious...

& they are barley noticable, Have to look really close, very vage.

Should I see a docter or wait and see if things get worser ?
these don't sound like anything to rush out and be seen about. should they continue or get worse, follow up on them.
It has cleared up a lot, I think it'll be ok :)