This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
Had protected oral sex (as receiver) and vaginal sex with a csw 87 days back. I kissed her lips (not open mouth and i had tiny breaks on my lips at that time). After sex she insisted me to wash my thighs and penis which made me think that she must be having herpes.
1. Day 8: i have noticed an ulcer and few tiny cuts (looked like dots) inside lips which healed in about 5 days time. I took valacyclovir 1000 mg twice daily for 5 days as a pre-caution.
2. Day 34, I had a pimple like spot in my anorectum area. I noticed this only when it was discharging on day 34 night and day 35 morning, it was painful on that day. No pain after next day.
3. Day 42, i had redness and 3 tiny skin erosions on my penis shaft and 2 very small blister like at the end of the penis head but no redness around when i noticed. It got healed in a day or two.
4. Around day 60, inside lips, i saw redness and 2 tiny cuts in the same spot like symptom no. 1. It was healed in 3 days.
5. For last 4-5 weeks i can see 2-3 white spots on my tonsil and plenty of oval shape spots on my pharynx. Bacteria culture test came back as Normal.
1. IgM and IgG test during first week == Negative.
2. IgM and IgG test at the end of week 12 (84 days) == Negative.
3. HIV screening test (ECLIA) on week 12 == Negative.
1. Is it sign or HSV 1 & 2 OR HIV?
2. Is it sign of herpetic pharyngitis or herpes proctitis?
3. If YES, despite all the above mentioned symptoms why is it still showing Negative at week 12, is it because of gG deficiency?
3. Statistically what are my chances to test positive in another 4 weeks ie on week 16?
washing up after sex doesn't reduce your std risk. std's don't lay around on the skin to work their way into your body over time.
nothing you've mentioned sounds like oral herpes going on. see your provider or a dermatologist for further work up for your oral symptoms.
you had protected sex and protected oral sex - you were not at real risk for hiv from this encounter. same as it's not likely you contracted any other std either. we recommend protected oral sex and protected sex because it works!
why be surprised that you are negative for herpes?
no, you don' t have an igg deficiency that you are testing negative for herpes.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.