Herpes Community
Is it herpangina again?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is it herpangina again?

About 2 weeks ago, my 10 month old began breaking out in slightly raised red spots all down her legs and arms. I brought her to the dr and he said it was herpangina. Her throat was red and had an ulcer. After a few days, the spots went away. I just noticed red spots appearing again! This time, it's accompanied with loose bowels. After 2 days, they are fading. Do you think it's herpangina again? What is causing it? No one has herpes in our house or mouth sores. She does go to a caretaker. In fact, the caretaker thinks she got it from another child last time. I understand herpangina is rampant in late summer?