Is it oral herpes

About 4 weeks ago I went to massage parlor where I got a body rub from one of the attendants. The only contact that my mouth had with her was that I licked her nipples and thats it.

Just about 2 weeks ago I felt a tingling sensation on my upper lip. At first it was localized at that area only. A few days later I started feeling that tingling sensation around my lips(both upper and lower) the chin and sometimes on the inside of my lip too. It was accompanied by severe itching around the area between my nose and upper lip and at other random parts of the face i.e near the eye brows, ears, cheeks and nose. There have been no sores, lesions, rashes since the aforementioned symptons. I went to my doctor and he said its not oral herpes as it would have resulted in an outbreak by now and also the tingling is more localized for oral herpes rather than all over the place.

Could I have contracted oral herpes?
you paid to post on the std experts forum. follow up there and get your money's worth.