Herpes Community
Is it oral herpes
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is it oral herpes

Hi,

About 4 weeks ago I went to massage parlor where I got a body rub from one of the attendants. The only contact that my mouth had with her was that I licked her nipples and thats it.

Just about 2 weeks ago I felt a tingling sensation on my upper lip. At first it was localized at that area only. A few days later I started feeling that tingling sensation around my lips(both upper and lower) the chin and sometimes on the inside of my lip too. It was accompanied by severe itching around the area between my nose and upper lip and at other random parts of the face i.e near the eye brows, ears, cheeks and nose. There have been no sores, lesions, rashes since the aforementioned symptons. I went to my doctor and he said its not oral herpes as it would have resulted in an outbreak by now and also the tingling is more localized for oral herpes rather than all over the place.

Could I have contracted oral herpes?
101028_tn?1348750963
you paid to post on the std experts forum. follow up there and get your money's worth.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...