Is it possible to have these symptoms two days after sex.
Ok I had sex with a girl I know and pretty much know most of her other partners.  She is known to be kinda loose.  I had been drinking and so had she.  I asked her before we started if she was STD free and she quickly said yes.  So we had unprotected sex (extremely dumb and I should know better)  The next morning I asked her again and pretty much told her she could tell me because what's done is done and she assured me that she didn't and if she did she would have told me.  Also she had no signs of anything on her vagina or any odors. Well two days later I had a very slight tingling just inside the head of my penis (didn't not hurt and almost felt kinda good).  The next day I noticed a very very slight burning sensation in the same spot and that got me super paranoid after I started searching these symptoms on the web and everything that came up was herpes.  I also noticed a slight fever (could be from anxiety).  My question is, is it to early(3 days) to be having symptoms such as these?  I've had one sex partner for the last 6 years and this is my first encounter with another partner.  Could it be something else? One more thing, the day my symptoms started to appear, I had taken 20mg of adderall (prescribed) and felt dehydrated from only having a couple cokes and no water.  This is currently day 5 after the sexual encounter and I still have the same very mild symptoms but could be in my head at this point.  Any help is very much appreciated!  Thanks!
Also I have noticed my penis to be leaking urine throughout the day.
since you had unprotected sex, you have to follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can get tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, ngu and trich after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes , hiv and hepatitis after 3 months. odds are your partner isn't getting full std testing at the proper times so cover your bases before having a new partner.

have you had your gardasil shots for hpv yet?

your symptoms don't sound like herpes since you haven't had any obvious lesions. make sure they also manually examine your prostate too when you are seen.

grace