Is this Herpes?
This started out as a cut that I had thought was exacerbated by friction.  My doctor says that she can't be conclusive as to what it could be until the swab/culture comes back.  My girlfriend has been having a yeast infection, and I'm wondering if it could be related to that.  She is not showing signs of herpes.  I recently had a HSV-2 blood test that came back negative. The partners I've been with since claimed they were HSV-2 negative as well.

Please let me know what you think this could possibly be.  Thank you.

http://postimage.org/image/fli75jhbx/
The only way to know for sure is to undergo blood testing, either by antibody or Western blot testing.  You and your girlfriend should see a doctor or visit an STD clinic for an IgG type specific blood test.  When you get your results, if they are above a 3.5 index, it means you do have the virus.  If they are lower, the test is inconclusive and you'll have to be retested.  It's the only way to know for sure.
we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

wait for your test results to come back - did they do a lesion culture?

your partner should also seek out type specific herpes igg blood testing to see what her status is.

grace