Herpes Community
Is this Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Is this Herpes?

I have had a bumps on 3 different occassions over 3 months. The bump appeared on my labia 1 on each side and went away in a couple days to a week and no pain. Recently I had a bump on each side again and I put some ointment on it to think I would help it go away, however I got bumps in numerous places and what appeared to look like a slight rash. Theses bumps seem like they are one on top of the other in the inside and hurt, and my vaginal area was very red. I took medicatiion from the second day on the appearance to now which is almost 3 weeks for Herpes although I tested negative. Is this normal for Herpes or is this something else or has an infection set in ??