Herpes Community
Itching in urinary tract just beneath the glans(glands) only.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Only recently I have found that, it is itching severely in the urinary tract but it is confined to the part of tract which is only beneath the glans (glands). However, it is not possible for me to reach properly in that area so I rub penis head, sometime very roughly to satiate that itching. Then I discovered that, the area of tract, where it is itching, is like tumor which is a little harder than that all other areas of tract. I don't know how that happened.
This is causing severe problem for that this itching is not capable of being pacified as no way I can reach there. That is also creating heavy panic in me. What will happen? Am I going to lose my penis as I think, God Forbids, cut off that portion will be only cure? I need emergency help.
Tags: Itching, urinary, urinary tract, tract, glans, Itching in urinary tract
have you  been seen for your itching issue?

grace