Herpes Community
Itchy Spot on Scrotum

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Itchy Spot on Scrotum

For about a year now I have been getting a small itchy spot on the left side of my scrotum that comes and goes.  I cant see much by looking at the spot, it just really itches.  The itching usually lasts no more than a day or two then goes away.  It comes back between 2 weeks to a month later and has been happening for over a year now.  If I scratch at it then it becomes irritated, but if I can manage to leave it alone then the skin seems to appear normal.  My concern is that this happens in the same spot every time.  On a few occassions, when I look very carefully it seems like there are very tiny bumps on this spot, but dont appear to protrude from the skin.  Could this be herpes or does it sound more like eczema?  Thanks...
Tags: irritable