Itchy butt
About two months ago i started getting a few itchy bumps in my butt crack. I have no signs of anything around the genital area, but i do occasionally get these individual bumps (never more than one at a time) that i think could be little ulcers, because they crust over, in the area between my genitals and inner thigh (along the crease) but i notice these only appear when i get really stressed out. Before these started occuring i had unprotected sex with a girl (bad idea i know) but i also got bit by a tick right around the same time, not sure if that could transmit some kind of infection. To make matters more complicated for the past couple months ive noticed a single white worm like thing on my wash cloth from time to time when i shower and wash my butt, but it appears dead and doesnt move. After doing research i found out that pinworm can cause itching in the buttocks area but ive now taken two doses of Reeses pinworm medication (two weeks appart) and have notice the itching going away, but the small bumps are still there and itch from time to time. I dont know how long it takes for the itching to go away after something like pinworm but its been almost three weeks since my first dose of Reeses and almost one week since my second dose. I really hope its not herpes but i have no gennital itching or bumps around the penise, the only thing i have is itching along the buttocks. I realize the best thing to do would be to go see a doctor but i can not afford that at the moment so i was hoping you could help me out.
Thanks alot!
At this point you have no idea what is going on. It could all be related to the pinworms ( if indeed that's even what you have ) or it could be something else. I'm sorry but you need professional exam and evaluation to get better answers. We'd just totally be guessing at this point what is going on.  Consult your local health department for low cost options for being seen.

grace