Herpes Community
I've had headaches, cold sweats, and bumps on my vagina
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I've had headaches, cold sweats, and bumps on my vagina

I've had unprotected sex numerous of times with my ex boyfriend, thats been over a year and a half ago. I've never gotten pregnant because he never "finished" in me. My new boyfriend,ii've been with him for 1 year and 7 months, I've never had sex with him, just messing around a lot about 2 times every 3 months and when we do, its rough. Between the ex boyfriend, and the new one, I would be at gym at school, or just hanging around my house, and I would get up to pee, and everything would be okay, but shortly after I'd start getting cold sweats, shaky hands, headaches, a slight burning on my vagina, like, the bottom half of my stomach would just feel numb, and it felt like I still had to pee, but I didn't. These spells lasted for either 15 minutes, to an hour. and then eventually it would just fade out. I hated speaking, i was super irritable, and I had to sign out of class several times because of this. I found out it mostly happened when I was sweaty/hot and went to the restroom. I was at Warped Tour this summer and it put me out of a lot of bands and I just sat there in the shade not wanting to move. I also discovered some vaginal warts that are skin colored, different sizes but very small, and they don't necessarily hurt, they just itch sometimes. I also shave, so i'm thinking that could cause it. I'm scared to talk to my mom about it, she still thinks im a virgin. I've never been to the gyno, but I think i really need to. Neither of the boys had any kind of disease either, and i've applied vagisil to it a few times. Anyone know what it could be?