I've had headaches, cold sweats, and bumps on my vagina
I've had unprotected sex numerous of times with my ex boyfriend, thats been over a year and a half ago. I've never gotten pregnant because he never "finished" in me. My new boyfriend,ii've been with him for 1 year and 7 months, I've never had sex with him, just messing around a lot about 2 times every 3 months and when we do, its rough. Between the ex boyfriend, and the new one, I would be at gym at school, or just hanging around my house, and I would get up to pee, and everything would be okay, but shortly after I'd start getting cold sweats, shaky hands, headaches, a slight burning on my vagina, like, the bottom half of my stomach would just feel numb, and it felt like I still had to pee, but I didn't. These spells lasted for either 15 minutes, to an hour. and then eventually it would just fade out. I hated speaking, i was super irritable, and I had to sign out of class several times because of this. I found out it mostly happened when I was sweaty/hot and went to the restroom. I was at Warped Tour this summer and it put me out of a lot of bands and I just sat there in the shade not wanting to move. I also discovered some vaginal warts that are skin colored, different sizes but very small, and they don't necessarily hurt, they just itch sometimes. I also shave, so i'm thinking that could cause it. I'm scared to talk to my mom about it, she still thinks im a virgin. I've never been to the gyno, but I think i really need to. Neither of the boys had any kind of disease either, and i've applied vagisil to it a few times. Anyone know what it could be?
not for sure but maybe u have a urinary tract infection?
bottom line is - you need a proper exam done.  You need a full std screening done as well as testing for yeast and bacterial vaginal infections. You also need basic urine testing done too.

is this all std related?  Hard to tell but odds are you have multiple issues going on.

have you ever had your gardasil shot series?

grace