Kissing Mouth Herpes and Unprotected Sex No Symptoms

I recently had unprotected sex and kissing with a woman that has herpes on her mouth only. She has no symptoms and assured me that I was not going to contract anything. My question: Is there a chance that I will contact herpes on my mouth or on genitals because I was making out with her and had unprotected sex. I very worried.

Thanks!
When you say "unprotected sex" do you mean vaginal only? If so, you are not at risk at all for genital herpes. If she gave you unprotected oral sex, then there is a very small chance you could contract genital herpes from her oral infection -- but chances of this from a one time encounter are not large enough that you should worry about it, unless you are symptomatic.

I'm assuming that she occasionally has oral cold sores, which are likely HSV-1. There is a chance that you could contract oral HSV-1 from such an encounter, but you really shouldn't worry about it. More than half of the population has HSV-1, so chances are you have kissed someone in the past who also had it, whether they were aware of it or not.