Herpes Community
Little balls looks like herpes in my male private part, please help!!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Ok today I felt some little pain in this little balls that in the inside are like white and in the outside my skin is red, beside two of them theres like a little hole (under the skin, not circumized) and had some white things that smells bad under the skin the I almost never wash, there are like 5 of them under the skin where the skin sustains the head (the bottom part of the private part and under the skin of that part) please help!! I am scared it's herpes and I am too shy to go to the doc!!
"too shy to go to the doc"? Doctors are used to see all sort of things everyday, it`s not very smart to avoid medical care in a situation like this. Besides, if you have an active sexual life, it won`t be the first time someone else will check your genitals. lol

White bumps with sores are suggestive of herpes. But there's no such thing as an online diagnosis - no one here will do that. That said, you gotta be seen immediately to learn what`s going on. If this is herpes, they can run the appropriate tests (specially a swab, to learn the type of herpes) and will prescribe the adequate medicine for you to take in order to heal faster.

Planned Parenthood centers are everywhere, you might want to go there.

Do you have a regular partner? Have you two ever been tested for herpes?

I am still virgin... But they seem to be cysts what should I do?
Never had oral sex?

If you are a virgin, this can't be herpes. Genital herpes is a STD, meaning it will only be transmitted through sex.

Again, be seen by a doctor - a dermatologist or a urologist. This can be a number of things.
if you 've never had sex then this isn't a std. go and be seen and get a proper exam done.

also , time to be a grown up and wash your genitals properly and do it daily !!!  If you aren't circumcised, you have to retract your foreskin daily and cleanse under it.

grace
Thanks for the help!! They seem to be cysts! If you know something about them could you tell me how to get rid of them other than surgery? Because they are really really small!
NeedADocNow, Grace already suggested you go to a doctor and get a proper exam. What are you waiting for? Go see a Doc...now. They will tell you what you have and how to get rid of it.