Lyme Disease
I just tested positive for hsv 2 and my fiance has Lyme disease. She's currently on several medications to try and boost her immune system up to fight off the Lyme. I never have had an outbreak and am getting on valtrex asap and we plan on using condoms. It's been over 4 years since i've been sexually active. How great are her chances of getting infected with hsv 2 and how bad is the mix of Lyme disease and HSV 2. We don't plan on being sexually active until we're married.
The odds are fantastic (about 98% annually) that she WON'T get it when using condoms/suppressive therapy. Also, she would need to be tested to know her own herpes status.

Here are the stats for male to female transmission rates:

MALE TO FEMALE TRANSMISSION RATES (HSV 2 ONLY STATS IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR HSV 1) If you have 100 couples where the male has HSV 2 but not the female (these figures are over a year) the odds of male to female transmission are if you do nothing (other than avoid sex when there is an outbreak) 8-10 females out of a 100 will get herpes in a year, or 8-10%. If you do go on a suppressive therapy then it drops to 4-5 females out of a 100 in a year or 4-5%, and if you use suppressive therapy and a condom the chances are 2-3 females out of a 100 will get herpes in one year, or 2-3%.

The Valtrex and transmission study stats are based on having sex 2 times/week.