Herpes Community
Lymph node swelling opposite side of initial HSV-2 OB, HELP!!!
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lymph node swelling opposite side of initial HSV-2 OB, HELP!!!

Hello,
I have had HSV-2 for 8 yrs and have been on suppressive therapy and have not had an outbreaks since my initial OB.My initial OB was on the left shaft of my penis with coinciding swollen lymphs on the left.  Recently, I began dating a girl who has HSV1. We engaged in oral sex and unprotected vaginal intercourse once a week for 3 weeks, she did not have an outbreak during this time. She has tested negative for HIV with in the last month. Recently, I have a swollen lymphnode in my Right inguinal region. I have no pain with urination or discharge, I also have no ulcerations or pain in my testicles or bladder area. Lastly, I have no new OB. The swollen lymphnode on the right is slightly tender and has been there for about a week. I am becoming very concerned and very scared. CAN ANYBODY OFFER THEIR INPUT