Masturbation and herpes outbreak

I have noticed recently that after masturbating in the shower the skin on the underside of my penis becomes irritated and then small red lesions become visible.  This is irritable for a few minutes but then it feels fine.  The very small lesions heal by the end of the day or the next and then it is like nothing happened.  Could this be a herpes outbreak brought on by masturbating?  I always thought that herpes takes a few weeks to heal and that symptoms come on spontaneously.  This has happened twice so far within the last few days, but it only seems to happen if I masturbate in the shower for a period of time, and the symptoms go away very quickly.  Any information will be helpful, thanks
no. this doesn't sound at all like a herpes issue.  

are you masturbating with soap in the shower?

grace
yes, and ive always done this, but the irritation is something new
do you have any ideas for what it might be?
I'd stop using soap to masturbate with. Keep a decent lube in the shower to use to masturbate with instead. Just because you didn't use to get rashes from using soap, doesn't mean that they didn't change something in the soaps you use and that now you are.  

grace
Hi I'm concerned I'm not starting my own board because I think you can help. I have had similar lesions no bumps no blisters just a small scab that falls off easily and just the normal irritation of a scab. It falls off and I have only gotten this recently never before with no sexual activity for months. Do you have any ideas mind you I am using a new soap and I masturbate with nothing can you offer any help?