May have gotten HSV1 HELP!
Around the 20th of November, I recieved protected oral sex from a woman.  Monday Dec. 2nd after showering, i noticed several ulcers/lesions at the base of my penis where the condom typically ends.  This shower i happened to use coconut oil/lavender soap, so I am not sure if this was a reaction to the soap or HSV 1, today is day 3 and the spots have become dark, some with scabs some without. What are the chances i may have gotten HSV1?

Sidenote: ive been have a sort of nauseous feeling at night, not sure if its in my head
Please get to the doctor soon, so that they can take swab and test and confirm in 3 days, if not u have to deal with it till 3 months for testing, during the outbreak mostly confirmation will be accurate and don't have to wait till 3 months, It happened to me same, had one on lower lip and got to doctor on sunday in urgent care and they confirmed to be HS1, so get worried it may or may not be, but good to go to doctor and give a test when u have them active to rule out the issue
Even when they are beginning to heal they can still be swabbed? they dont have to be fresh?
Your question is astute - you need to swabbed before 48 hours is up after symptoms present, or you risk a false negative. However, a lot of things look like herpes. It's certainly possible your symptoms are due to something else. We really don't have enough information to make a good guess, I'm afraid.

However, wait 16 weeks past exposure and ask for a reliable blood test, either the IgG (good, especially if it's something other than the ELISA) or the Western Blot (best). Testing will be useful for future encounters as well. Knowledge is power.
thank you, i guess 16 weeks it is....