Herpes Community
Month long primary herpes outbreak with other weird symptoms
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Month long primary herpes outbreak with other weird symptoms

I was diagnosed with having HSV (not sure what type yet) on Feb 4th. I had fever, sore muscles, headaches, and my genitals were sore as well. After I got a swab cultured and my results came back as positive I started to notice that I had one blister on my arm appear and another on the sole of my foot. After all sores had healed one week later I got another (just one) blister on my genitals. After that healed I got a much bigger patch on the same spot on my arm that I had my initial arm blister. Is this still considered my first outbreak or is this just a very fast reccurence? Are there more tests I should get or should I accept all of these outbreaks as herpes symptom? I am waiting for my HIV and Syphilis test, I am so terrified that what is causing my weird outbreaks is due to me possibliy being "immunocomprimsed" by HIV. I also have eczema so maybe this is playing a part? Sorry for all of this clutter, my head is in a whirlwind about this, and my doctor doesn't seem to have many answers. Thank you for any help or advice!
Tags: Foot, arm, eczema
101028_tn?1348750963
I'd be seen every time you have lesions anywhere other than your genital area to have them swabbed to see if indeed they are herpes related. it would be unusual to have contracted herpes on that many different body parts.   herpes and eczema don't always mix very well so if you have a dermatologist, following up with them is a good idea.  

certainly find out if you have hsv1 or hsv2 too.  

how are you treating your herpes?

do you have a regular partner?

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity