Muscle cramps or Herpes
So about 3 weeks ago I had a tingling sensation in the left inguinal area only, and at times my left testicular felt slightly numb. The experience lasted a week and I had trouble walking. Afterwards the tingling, numbing sensation left. For the whole week I hadn't masturbated, but once I was free from it I started to actively masturbate again.  
So again I'm having this crawling feeling in my thigh-joint pocket only on the left side. This time not as extreme. It gradually comes and leaves. I think I can feel veins or muscle twitching occasionally. It's not painful but its scaring me a bit. It ranges from my waist down to my groin almost like a girdle. Is it just muscle cramps brought on by masturbation? Could these be the symptoms of herpes. I'm unsure and a bit worried. It's been coming and going for a couple weeks now, can cramps last that long?
this doesn't sound at all like herpes going on.

go and be seen and get a proper exam. honestly I'd be more worried about a hernia or a testicular issue than herpes.

grace
Hi. I did go in to see a physician. She checked around and found no lump, apparently a sign of a hernia. All she told me was that it could possibly be muscle cramps, but in passing she also said it could be something viral. I wish I asked what she meant by that!
since it's starting again, be seen again.