Herpes Community
Mutual Mastrubation Risk

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Mutual Mastrubation Risk

I recently met a guy for masturbation while watching porn. and we only stroked ourself. However, he did reach over at one point and touched the tip of my penis.  My concern is the way in which it had happend.  

I dont know if he did it with the hand he was stroking his penis with or not, so I am going to assume he did.  I dont know if he had any lesions, etc....so I am going to assume he did.  It happened very quick as I pulled away from him, but here is what happened.

I recall he moved his hand to his mouth and put saliva on his thumb, unless it was his precum, then reached over and rubbed it across the tip of my **** at the opening of my urethera, and I did have my own precum present.

My question is, if he had touched his penis and is in a stage of being contagious, could i have gotten herpes from him doing this?  I am assuming the worse here, that he has it, that he had a lesion on his penis and that he had rubbed it or his precum with his thumb.  Would that transfer the virus to me?

It was a very quick rub of the tip, by my worry is that if he had fluid and it mixed with my fluid, would it transfer?

I know a lot of docs on here are saying mutual masterbation (masturbation) is safe, but I have had a burning in the tip of my penis that started the day after, which was 5 days ago, and i still have the burning sensation in the tip of my penis.

I have no discharge, no bumps, lesions, etc..... but have been feeling a bit under the weather since.

So, the incident happened last wednesday, started feeling burning on thursday and still have the burning now (monday).  It comes and goes and does not burn when I urinate.

Please help....worried here.
mutual masturbation is not a real std risk. you have no reason to think you contracted herpes from this.

grace
Grace, thank you for the quick response and reassurance...
I am not doubting your confidence here but please understand, I am very scared about this.

Are you positive this would not transfer the virus, especially with the way he  touched me, after touching himself, etc.... as described?
Also, what about the burning feeling I am having in my urethera?

Your comments make me feel a lot better, but still worried about the burning.

I feel this guy did this on purpose and inteded to pass "something" to me.
why would I say something that wasn't true?

thousands of posts on the std experts forum on mutual masturbation if you want to search there for info too.