My partner has herpes, I do not ?
So this weekend my partner told me he has herpes from his previous relationship,( It was our first time having sex and we did our reaserch) This morning when i woke up i have what looks like ingrown hair marks on my vagina...? I was wondering if its that quick to spread and We used condoms, i also wanted to know what can we use for it to be extreamly safe for us to have sex.
You can have symptoms w/in two days of exposure. Idk about you but with my ingrown hairs m, I could usually see a head or where the hair is. Its best to get those looked at while the symptoms are there
It's not herpes and it takes more than 2 days to show symptoms
have you been tested to know your own herpes status?

does your partner take daily suppressive therapy to lower your risk ?

is it likely this is herpes going on? no it is not. it's a holiday weekend though so getting seen before monday is going to be difficult. if these get painful, be seen but otherwise if they are still there monday, follow up then.

grace