Herpes Community
Need immediate diagnosis

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Need immediate diagnosis

First, thanks for helping. Now for the immediate history. Two weekends ago I had protected sex with a women I recently met. I did have concerns about her (this only means she came off like a **** and her friends spoke of her as if she was one with many past partners) but I was safe. And there was no oral, only vaginal and anal. It was also kind of messy. I had no symptoms afterward in fact my penis looked great. But this is the incident i am worried is the cause of my symptoms.

Oh, and it might be worth mentioning that three and a half weeks ago I had what "appeared" as an inflammated hair follicle three fingers widths north from the base of my penis/a palm's length below my belly button. But I paid it no mind.

Now this weekend I had sex partially protect partially unprotected with a regular partner. Today she mentioned she had a rash on her body- did not specify if it was down there, other places, or there and other places, just that she had a rash. Her assumption for its cause was chiggers.

Another note is that I masturbate excessively and have a hard time not doing so.

Now for the symptoms. I am uncircumcised and the main itchiness spreads from the bottom side of the bottom of the head of the penis inside and outside of the foreskin and runs up the left side of the head on the outside of the foreskin to the top of the tip of the skin opening. The area is red and there are some bumps clustered along the path described as there are a couple others randomly located on the shaft and head. The bumps are red like the irritated skin around them and appear to have a tiny white head. The bumps that are not part of the clusters are not red but pale in color in comparison to the regular part of the penis, also with tiny white-ish heads.

Also I have had pretty bad muscle spasms in my back this week and I have been running pretty hot in terms of body tempature, but I cannot confirm a fever for lack of a termometer. If I am running a fever I can only assume my body is trying to fight off an infection. I do not know if all of these things have any relation, but I am giving as much info as possible to get the best possible diagnosis.

My main concern is do I have herpes?? I suspect I might.
Hi we dont diagnose here only a doctor can do that. We give opinions. Using condoms greatly reduces herpes risk but not 100%. You mention the irritation is mostly at the penis head and if it was covered with a condom then it would not be herpes related.
The area that herpes can be contracted using a condom is the unprotected area which would be above your penis in the pubic area. To get it there you would need to rub and grind that area against her area.
Only testing would show if  you have herpes but from what you describe does not seem herpes related.