Herpes Community
Need support

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Need support

Hello! I have been diagnosed with hsv1&2 and I get my outbreaks on my lower back. I would love to talk to another female who might have similar outbreaks. I was thinking it might help to ask certain questions to someone who may have experienced the issues I'm going through. It's hard to really be ok with this when all you read are so many horror stories. So far this honestly hasn't been a bad experience for me. It's been more of a wake up call than anything else but I still at times feel confused and lost and have a ton of questions. I have gone to 3 different doctors and they are always helpful but I think I mostly need an ear and advice. If anyone out there is in similar shoes or has a positive out look or story. Please contact me. I would like to talk to someone.