Herpes Community
No Relief From HSV2 Symptoms
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No Relief From HSV2 Symptoms

I tested positive for HSV 2 in a virual culture test in 9/2010 and just about lost my mind. Every since being infected and then testing positive there is a constant itching or crawling feeling in/around my vulva and all over my body. Feels like something is crawling on me all the time. My entire body aches. Have read blogs and some people say that HSV don't cause everyday and constant bodyaches,itching and crawling feeling, I beg to defer because it does it to me and am tormented by it daily,feel like I've lost my mind. Even when I masturbate because I no longer have intercourse, the fluid make me itch even more. This is hell! The Dr prescribed me Valtrex for 10 days after the diagnosis. Currently take L-Lysine everything with a multivitamin. A childhood friend has come into my life and I'm ashamed and embarrassed to allow him in my life for the fear of infecting him like I was infected the only difference is I would tell the other person and not infect them on purpose like I feel that I was.