Herpes Community
Ongoing or Primary OB?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ongoing or Primary OB?

Hello, I started having my first genital ob about two months ago. Since then, the first spot has completely resolved, but others have cropped up. I've not had a break since they started - I get a new one almost every week. I'm not taking any prescriptions, since I can't afford it; just vitC & zinc. Basically, I want to know if all of this is still a "primary" ob, or if they're just continuing back to back. I'm worried still about auto-inoculation, like to my face or eyes, though I try to be careful about washing my hands a lot. Also, once I get past the primary, can I move this around on my body, like during sex or to my fingers during my period? Thanks.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
how were you originally diagnosed?

are you hsv1 or hsv2?

have you been back to be tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally?

did you know it's just $4 for a round of acyclovir with a prescription  at walmart?

vitamin c and zinc don't help heal herpes anyways.

nothing you have to do special other than wash your hands normally after you use the bathroom or touch yourself intimately.

grace
Blank
Outbreaks tend to be rather frequent in the beginning. Read up about known triggers and learn to avoid them. Herpes is a virus of opportunity. When it senses a weakened immune system, it pounces. It may help to avoid over exposure to the sun, avoid exhaustion, eat healthy and regularly... don't miss meals, and of course, avoid stress.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank