Penis Hurts
Last weekend I went out and partied with my friend, we went on a 2 day benge.... I didnt have sex with anyone, (99% sure). I have had these small sores on my penis from when my girlfriend had rubbed it to hard. Well they had been scabbed up but still slightly irritating. Now... they just seem to be getting worse and the bottom tip of my penis hurts constantly and there seem to be a few NEW small bumps there. I noticed the old sores from when she had rubbed it to hard had kinda swollen slightly and looked like they may be infected, i pured some peroxide on them and put some neosporin on it. In the past 5 years I havent had sex with anyone other than her. We had split of about a year and a half ago, she had sex with a guy then.. but its been a year and a half and I havent had any problems. It is getting quite painful, I cant even sleep. I have to go to jail tomorrow (monday) and Im worried I wont be able to get this treated. I really dont think its an STD, maybe an infection but I thought I would ask to see if you could help me out. (PS she thinks she may have a yeast infection) if they may help any. Thanks I hope you can shed some light.
just thought Id add this, when I sit it seems to hurt more and it feels like my prostate is starting to hurt slightly too.
You need to get tested,I am not sure how things work in your part of the world but perhaps you will be given a full medical exam and checked for STD's when you go to jail ..... If not you will have to ask to be checked by a Doctor while you are incarcerated as you feel you have a problem going on with your genitals I'm pretty sure they will have to investigate this for you ......

Daisy