Herpes Community
Please help, scared I could have herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Please help, scared I could have herpes

Hello doctors . About three months ago I had protected sex with a girl and the condom broke. A day or two later I noticed a slight ache in my penis that lasted a few seconds so instantly I started searching the Internet and the most common thing that popped up when I typed in penis pain was herpes:s
For about two months I had random pains in my penis in random spots, they weren't severe but enough to notice, and they were not constant. I would feel them for a second or two then they would go away for a bit. I went to a walk in clinic and the doctor said he couldn't see anything wrong with me. After that I stopped worrying about it( it was causing me extreme anxiety and was self examining myself all the time) about a week later I felt a sharp pain bellows penis head for about a second. So I thought there had to be something wrong so I went to the hospital were the doctor said he couldn't see anything wrong with me , he did a urine test and a blood test and an X-ray of my lower obdomen and said he couldn't explain what I was experiencing other than possible trauma from rough sex and assured me it was not herpes. The pain has stopped now for about a month but now I get a crawling feeling on my scrotum and it seems like they're moving a lot. Do you think these are signs of herpes without the normal symptoms or am I just paranoid? I know this sounds stupid but I'm very anxious about it.
Sounds like over-worrying to me. You're fine, but get type specific blood hsv igg testing to rest your mind.
Most planned parenthood and/or county health departments offer this...as do primary and family physicians
Is it possible to have these pains without actual sores? And also I've been having pains in my thighs, not really muscle pain or skin pain, I can't explain it
your symptoms aren't remotely suggestive of genital herpes!!!  If you've never been tested for it before, by all means seek out type specific herpes igg blood testing 3 months after you last had sex to see what your general status is but the symptoms you are experiencing aren't anything worrisome at all. Pain that only lasts a few seconds isn't anything infectious going on.

grace