Please help, tingling but nothing else
I have a question for grace or one of the doctors... I'm a male.

Had protected sex with a stranger, even after intercourse I cleaned the "boxers" area with alcohol, since I'm a little freaked out of getting an std. Had an std few years back after unprotected sex which was a bad experience, but was cleared after taking antibiotics.

5 days later, I felt tingling on top of penis, off and on throughout the day. I freaked out. Day 7, I felt like the skin connecting my foreskin and head was a bit red and swollen. This could have been anxiety, as it wasn't obvious. Or me constantly checking. To make matter worse, i got throat infection/swelling, which made me assume i got herpes. could have been coincidence since a bunch of people at my work are sick. It's worth noting, I was coughing up stuff, wasn't just swelling. I went to see my doctor who noticed nothing of interest, but ran urine test for chlamyidia and gonorreha and blood test specific to both types of herpes. Refused to do a swab due to no blister, however told me it is most likely herpes due to tingling. I'm waiting for results a few more days. Doctor also gave me the Zpack for throat.

Day 10, I still feel tingling, especially if I'm sitting down, and it seems to go away when I walk. its off and on. When my bladder gets full, I feel the urge to pee, and no tingling at all. It doesn't burn when I urinate, and doesn't hurt to touch the head. It doesn't look swollen or red to me anymore.

I realize the result may be inconclusive as it is too soon, and I may be over thinking this, but I have been on the edge, and unable to sleep even... Can't wait for the results to come in. Does this sound like herpes? Would it keep tingling for 5 days or so without any blisters?

Grace retired and to get a doctor to reply you have to post on the paid expert forum
Does anyone else have an opinion?

I realize I'm no different than everyone who is freaking out, but I literally have not slept in 3 days... It would be almost easier knowing I have herpes, than the anticipation...

Thanks.
Well if  you had tingling in the head of your penis which was covered with a condom  the tingling would not be related to herpes.