Please help I think I might have herpes
On the 20th of this month I have sex with a massage women. The next day I checked my penis and saw a red irritation, I didn't itch or hurt I discovered it... I thought it was some sort of Hiv rash so I paniced and read all symptoms of Hiv... I couldn't sleep... eat... had fevers unitil I got a test done and it shown negative,  but then the guy who tested me said it could be herpes! So of course I went online and chekced out herpe symptoms and from there my life has changed so much.. I have stress and anxiety over this.. so I think I'm herpe symptoms I can't eat.. fever I have lower back pain and my buttocks hurts.. but I haven't had one blister or sore.. no lesion and it doesn't hurt in my genital area. But I'm afraid becausw I'm having all these sympomts
.. is it really the symptoms or my mind/stress/anxiety playing tricks on me.. and the women didn't have any signs of an outbreak in her vaginal area
I removed your other post since it was the same as this one. our read before posting post on the forum has the guidelines for posting here.

was this protected sex?

would a newly acquired herpes infection show up that quickly?no std causes symptoms that quickly!

grace
Thanks... yes it was unprocted sex.. I read that being circumsized reduces the chances and if there's No OB the chances are less likely.. but I'm still scared... and I apologize!! I didn't mean to spam or over post.. I didn't think anyone would respond to me..
and I removed your other post too. please keep them all here in this post from this point forward - thanks!

since you had unprotected sex, you should follow up with proper std testing at the proper times. you can get tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.  we don't have hpv testing to cover that base properly.  should you develop any symptoms of any std prior to time to test, be seen promptly  for an exam.
Ok... but I hadn't had any visble sores.. lesions rash on my penis.. and yeah I don't sometimes get hives on body like random spots on my body... but recently its been getting worse.. like ill get them on the side on my abdomen.. on my hand.. got one on my inner tight this morning... so if your infected with herpes do you get more hives??
Ok I wouldn't say its a hive.. hive.. maybe like a little welt... it just popps up.. maybe for like 5-20 minutes and just dissapears..
hives are caused by many things. no reason to think you getting them more often is due to herpes. do you follow up on these with your provider?
Wednesday I'm getting my results back.. and for two weeks I'm very stressed... my anxiety has gone through the roof.. and now I'm sick.. so this is making me more worried because of the flu like symptoms for herpes.. so I'm really.. really... scared... I've been waiting for a week to get this results back
So its been 21 days since possible herpe exposer.. all my other test came back negative... but Ive been having all symptoms of herpes without breakouts... but my lower back and upper buttocks had a burning sensation one night.. for  three days I had flu like symptoms and my throat got super dry... I told the e.r docotor she cause it was dry because I dehydrated my self for stress and anxiety. ..  but is it possible to have all these symptoms with out break out and still be infected...  or is it all in my mind... right now I'm on ativan to keep my nerves calm...
these really don't sound like they are due to herpes.