Herpes Community
Please help Received unprotected oral sex I think I have gential(genita...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Please help Received unprotected oral sex I think I have gential(genital) herpes

Hi, please help me. I recieced unprotected oral sex from a male stranger on Saturday night at about 9pm. I arrived back at my home about 10:30pm, at about 11:30pm I checked my penis and I had redish purple spots that had appeared on and around the tip of my penis. Since then I feel slck, i have dull ache constantly in my left groin and my thighs itch I am in a long term relationship and am so scared that I have ruined my life forever, I have been doing nothing but worry and have never done anything so stupid before. I have read and researched the Internet for the last 3 days and think I may have caught genital herpes because of the symptoms. Please help me, I have no discharge from my penis yet, I have been checking the spots on an hourly basis. On my last check I think there is possible white marks forming. Can I attach pictures to show you what it looks like.

Thank you anyone who can help me I am devastated my life will literally collapse any advice or help will be so very much appreciated.
Herpes symptoms will not show up that quickly. Odds are this is not herpes, at least not a newly acquired one.
Be seen by a doctor to find out what's going on. If they suspect herpes, make sure they swab it and type it.
Thank you for your quick reply,

I am so worried that it is herpes, I have spots on the tip and my groin really aches, my partner had a std test and she was clear which previously put me in the clear. I have not had sex with a different partner for 5 years this is the first instance.

What could possibly cause spots or marks as quick as that? I am also very frightened that I may have opened myself up to HIV, is this possible from the spots?

As I write this I can feel my left groin in a constant ache.

Is there anything else you could think it is? Is there somewhere I can upload pictures for people's opinions I feel like my life is over

Thank u so much for your help

Is there anyone else that can please offer me some advice,

I'm literally crushed right now anyways opinions please help

Thank you

I am updating my earlier posts in hope of a second opinion on my symptons,

I received unprotected oral sex with a male stranger 3 days ago

I now have redish purple spots on the tip of my penis, my left groin is constantly achin. There has been no discharge from my penis but it is becoming itchy on the tip. The spots are about 3-4mm around the tip by the opening. I have no pain when urinating.

Anyone with any opinions please speak out I need any advice I can get before I can get to the drs I'm going out of my mind.

I am so scared I have caught genital herpes please can anyone offer any advice
no std causes symptoms that quickly. odds are your spots you are concerned about are just bruising of the skin from too vigorous oral sex.

since you've had unprotected oral, follow up in a week for testing for ngu, chlamydia and gonorrhea just to err on the side of caution.

protect yourself and only have protected sexual contact in the future :)

grace