Herpes Community
Plz plz respond

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Plz plz respond

Grace or All experts
I apologize ,hope am  not clear at my question, sorry for my poor english,
On Nov12 i had a sexual encounter with a CSW in India, I checked with her asking when her tests last done ? she replyed me back saying 20 days before with all negative including Std's and HIV,   then we had protected oral and vaginal, now its been 30 days after our exposure am facing symptoms like itchy at my genital area , legs and penis. In itchy when i rubbed my penis a bump developed some times it looked red then after two days it turned to skin colour but no pain no itchy at that area. AM freaked out of that after, i found the bump on my penis i went for test HSV1 IgG 1 & 2 and HSV IgM 1 & 2 which came negative on Tuesday. Then i started taking Azythromycin bump turned to skin colour.
Now found few bumps under testicles with some pus and tingle.
Am so panic please are these concern to any STD's or Herpes. What are the chances of getting std's with my encounter. Am at risk?
Am i tested so early for herpes? i know 12 weeks post exposure is conclusive for herpes...how likely a 4 week test is realiable for herpes? can i get some relax.....so far.
Please please let me know.....
I removed your multiple posts. please keep all questions in this post from this point forward.

why are you on antibiotics?

herpes igm testing is inaccurate. we don't recommend it's use.

herpes igg blood testing 1 month post encounter was 2 months too early.

your symptoms do not sound like herpes going on.   going to be seen by the dermatologist is the best course of action.

grace
red bump still lying on my penis, no itchy no pain and not smooth, plz ur response is most appriciable
PleaIs any one is here to answer my question.....? Is this sounds like herpes ? molluscums kind of bumps under testicles .....am going mad .....
I would get tested as soon as possible. It is better to know if you have it or not. Herpes can be dormant in your body for weeks, months and even years. You can still get herpes with condoms if there was akin to skin contact which was not covered by the condom. It's honestly not a big deal if you have if as it is a very common virus. There are many ways to help prevent outbreaks by eating healthy and certain foods that contain Lysine. Also lemon balm tea helps. Don't be scared though. It may feel like the end of the world and that your sex life is over but it's really not. Do some research. You could have gotten it from anyone. And you may have passed it to anyone. But 100% for sure get it checked out by a doctor. Don't be embarrassed because 1 out of 6 people have some form of herpes! Hope that helps :)
i got tested on tuesday exactly after 4 weeks post exposure, a day after bump developed which is due to heavy rubbing on my penis afor both HSV1 & 2 IgG and IgM both came under the border line how tests are reliable after symptoms developed...is that is not rite time to test ...offcourse i agree 12 months post exposure is conclusive but are my reslults false negative ?..tommorrow am about to have a appointment with Dermo....
Now the bump turned to skin colour seems not like blisters

why are you on antibiotics?

grace
Thank you Grace i have been waiting for your response .................

Due to heavy itchy and scare of STD's am on antibiotics after finding the bump on my penis.

Does it sounds like any other STD's....?
Tommorrow am going to Dermotologist....
Do i need to have any othre test's for STD
it's unfortunate that they put you on antibiotics needlessly :(  

syphilis, herpes and hpv are the risks from protected sex.  you can test for syphilis after 6 weeks post encounter. herpes after 3 months. we don't have commercially available tests to cover hpv.
Thanks for your speedy response...

We appriciate all your service being made here....its really useful

I'll keep posted tommorrow once after i done with my dermo check
Hi Grace,
Taking ur advice I approached sex consultant and explained him everything and showed him the hsv reports.
He told that it is not concern to any of std's.

But now am seeing few mosocullum kind of bumps on my testicles feeling like tingling and paining.

The bump on my penis healing slowly with a black line from centre of it. Feeling burning sensation when urinating from today.

Please let me know do am still risk at herpes?

Am using the cream which doctor prescribed....

Feeling day by day like hell....

Please am I still risk of herpes?

I checked with the CSW she said she is perfectly alright with no symptoms of any......

follow up with the dermatologist as needed for any continuing symptoms.