Herpes Community
Possible Herpes around anus?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Possible Herpes around anus?

Hi. I am male, 25 years old. I will write down a very detailed summary of the events that took place.

About a week ago I received a massage and handjob from a sex worker. No condom was used and no pentrative sex or oral sex was involved. She rubbed her naked body around my torso for several minutes before giving me the first handjob. Her bare vagina might have toched my lower torso or my penis. After the handjob she massaged me while I was face down. She massaged my whole body including my buttocks and possibly the anal area. After this she asked me to massage her this time. First she lay face down and I massaged her back and buttocks. I rubbed my penis against her buttocks for a few minutes. She then flipped over and I massaged her front. I fingered her vagina a couple of times but she didn't like it so I stopped. I spread her legs and pushed it up near her head (sort of like in a missionary position) and I rubbed my torso against her body. There may have been contact with my torso with her vaginal area. There was no penetrative sex involved. My penis might have contacted her vagina but I was careful not to. There was so light kissing on her neck and breasts. Then she did another handjob and the session was over.

Its been about a week since this event and I was starting to feel some itchiness in my anal area 2 days ago. The itching has been quite severe. I looked in the mirror today and saw there was quite a large lump sort of thing just outside the anus. The lump growth has become bigger compared to yesterday. There was also some blood on the tissue this morning after going to the toilet after excretion. There are no symptoms regarding my genital area.

My question is whether the anal itching and the lump growths around the anus are related to any STDs and whether I may have gotten something from the experience a week ago? Does the anal itching and the growth have anything to do with a possible genital herpes infection?

I am very anxious that these symptoms might be related to genital herpes. I would very much appreciate any opinion on this matter. Thank you in advance.
Without actual sex -- oral or penetrative -- you are extremely, EXTREMELY unlikely to have acquired herpes. This is basically a zero-risk exposure.

Your symptoms sound far more like a hemorrhoid than anything to do with genital herpes, but if your anxiety about it persists, you can seek out blood testing 3 - 4 months from now.
this doesn't sound at all herpes related.

be seen monday for a proper exam to know what is going on in the anal area unless you can find a walk in clinic today to be seen at.

no reason at all to suspect a std from this either.

grace
Thank you very much for your response
Thank you very much for your response