Primary Outbreak
I've been doing ALOT of research and I feel like I know everything I want to know about herpes......I've had the type specific herpes test about 2 months ago and found I was positive for HSV1 and negative for HSV2.

Recently (like 3 days ago), someone who told me she have HSV2 performed oral sex on me.....Ive read that is highly unlikely for me to get HSV2 genitally from oral sex because 3% of HSV2 is oral and it sheds only 1% of days orally.

Still, I have some concern.....I've been inspecting the genital area carefully, I do not have any of the "classic" symptoms but I haven't been able to find literature on the fact the everyone infected with HSV2 has a primary outbreak.

So my question is, does everyone infected with HSV2 genitally have a primary outbreak? Or, is someone able to get infected with HSV2 and never had an outbreak? Or, if everyone DOES get a primary outbreak, they think its something else and that is HSV2 is so widely undiagnosed?
Put down the mirror and stop checking out your genital area so much.  

I wouldn't be the least concerned about contracting hsv2 from oral sex.  You are already hsv1+ which would've been your biggest risk from oral sex.

grace
Thanks Grace, it is kinda freaking me out. I'll try to get over it.
Hi Grace you seem to know a lot about HSV2 and 1. I just want to ask about 2 things. I have done a little research and see that the incubation period is 2-24 days. Is it possible for it to be longer? Also is the primary out break different to recurrent ones? I have been diagnosed with HSV2 through a swab test and a blood test which came back neg for me having it a long time but showed as an acute infection ( the way the doc explained it to me ) . I have been in a very casual relation ship for about 3 months but had sex with some one else a little over a month ago. 1and a hlf weeks ago I had sex with my casual guy and I got a vaginal tear that I went to the doctors for. Two days later I got what looked like a shaving rash followed by intense itching. I went back to docs who took a swab of my rash and it came back postive for HSV2 and started taking Favic. 2 days later I got some blisters on my vagina and then a day or so ago in my mouth I also had lots of aches and pains in my body and was really fatigued.Doc says this is classic of a primary outbreak. I have tested neg for HSV1. Im wondering if I got this from my casual guy or the one night stand?