Herpes Community
Protected *** Herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Protected *** Herpes

I had a protected blow Job from a stripper ..... I am certainly sure she used a new condom...

My wife now has cold sore per the doctor..when came up as Herpes.... I've heard Herpes stays in the body for the rest of the life...

Does this mean.... I already have Herpes...???
Is Herpes(Cold Sores) contracted by having sex???I know genital herpes is transmitted sexually???? HELP??

Thanks in Advance.

I just remembered one more thing the same day....

There was a casual contact with a stripper where in she kisssed me on my lips....and there was a skin contact....

do you suspect anything ????

do you suspect anything ????
you need to get tested that is always the best way to find out. 1 in 4 people in the US have herpes and most of those people are never aware because they never get tested. and yes there is no cure for herpes it can only be treated with antivirals that block the virus from developing physical symptoms or reduce the severity or the symptoms.
duplicate post. please follow up in your other post. thanks!