Herpes Community
Protected Oral sex risk
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Protected Oral sex risk

Hello all forum users...

Im a male.  I have a little question.  I did a stupid thing after being drunk.  I had protected oral sex with a CSW whose herpes status i do not know.  Her mouth was only in contact with the latex condom. She did not kiss me on any other part but i did suck her breast and kissed her cheeks only.

Am i at any risk of herpes from this encounter?  Should i wait some time to test for anything?

thanks in advance

Anand
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
we recommend protected oral sex because it works! This was not a risk for herpes for you.

grace
Blank
hello again

So this means i can carry my life as normal and not worry about all this at all?  

I am due to get married in some weeks.  That is why i was worried.

thx

anand
Blank
This has been my first encounter with sex.   It happened during my bachelor party.  I have been really freaked out because i do not know great things about it.  I just want to get married and be faithful to my wife.  I really never want to harm her or transmit anything to her.  

Just assure me that I can stop worrying and move on Grace.

thx
anand
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
the only thing safer than protected oral sex is pleasuring yourself - no reason to worry!
Blank
Hey grace

thx a lot... you made my day... let me just pause to say how great a job you are doing here.. keep the good job up... thx again.... I was on the verge of cancelling everything and was really depressed but you saved me or my whole life should i say!

Do wish me luck for my marriage!!  Stupid things happen. But once bitten twice shy!!;)

cheerio

anand
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949