Herpes Community
Quick Symptoms

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Quick Symptoms

So, I think I know the answer, but just want a sanity check.  I went to an all nude strip club.  The dancer undid my pants, and started to give me a hand job (after she touched her vagina).  I stopped her, but she was pretty persistent.  She put her mouth on my penis (I think over my boxers, but I'm not 100% sure), but it was only for a second or two (until I stopped her again).

Am I at risk for infection, if she had the virus on her hand (probably not), but more importantly if her mouth touched my bare penis for a moment...

I had a red spot on  my penis within 24 hours of the event (but I'm thinking it might be just from aggressive grinding, clothed)...

This discussion is related to Stripper's club.
The only real risk is if she had a cold sore and that sore made direct contact with your penis.
This is not something to stress over. Relax
you already have a history of hsv1 orally which is the real herpes risk from oral to genital contact.

if she had had herpes on her hand, you would've noticed.

If you don't have the self control to keep your pants on and strangers hands out of them, perhaps you shouldn't be going to places like this and giving yourself this sort of anxiety?

grace