Herpes Community
Random symptoms and spreading hsv
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Random symptoms and spreading hsv

Three questions please:
1. A few years ago, I got a small area of red bumps just above my pubic hair. I don't remember a ton about them (if itchy, etc). Then, some time later (not sure how long in between), I got something similar about 1-3 inches above my butt crack. I was wondering if this could be caused by my underwear. I was running a lot then (10 miles every other day), and it seems plausible this could be from running and rubbing. If a tiny piece of tag or drawstring rubbed for ten miles, I assume it could produce something like this. I've cut down on running and have never had anything similar again. Wondering if anyone thought it sounded like herpes  

2. Last week I noticed a rash (not similar to above breakout I don't believe), inside my butt crack at the very top. There's a rash on each cheek (like where they'd rub) and a line down the middle between. I started doing a new stomach exercise that requires pivoting slightly right near this area. I'm assuming its a type of rug burn, but also wanted an opinion on this.
3. If it was hypothetically herpes, and I washed that area with a rag or wiped with toilet paper, then moved on to anus, could I spread it? Also, can water running down over the area, then to the anus, spread it? What about spreading to groin with rag? Or, if one is infected in groin/butt/anus region, is it all infected already?
Tags: HSV
101028_tn?1348750963
these don't sound like herpes going on.

do you get them checked out when you have them?

have you ever been tested for herpes before?

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank