Rash on thighs/ inguinal area
Hi Dr. H!

Thank you for the help in advance...

3 1/2 weeks I had sex with soembody I know casually. It was the first time, and i'm not completely sure of his sexual history. We had sex twice, and the second time we had sex, when we changed positions, he decided to take the condom off without telling me. He never came inside me, but I know I am still at risk for std's. I took Plan B, and have had my period, so I know i'm ok in regards to pregnancy.

A few days after the incident, my vagina itched very badly, and was just very raw. My dr told me it was a skin irritation/ yeast infection, and gave me cream and a pill, which cleared it up. However, I have since broken out all over thighs, and they look like zits. They do not itch, just hurt. I squeezed one, and just puss came out. I am also a bigger girl, so i'm not sure if they developed as a result of my thighs rubbing together. Now, just past the 3 week mark, I developed a rash in my inguinal area, on both sides. It is just a rash, no bumps, and is bright red. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my other conditions, but my vagina has also become very, very dry. When I masterbate, I can still lubricate heavily, but i'm very dry the rest of the time.

Otherwise, I feel fine. Not rundown at all. My vaginal/ thigh area is just very sore, and irritated. I have an appointment with planned parenthood in two days, but in the mean time, I am looking for some peace of mine.

Thank you so much for your help,
Jessica
I think you are fine. You're not going to get symptoms 3.5 weeks after sex. You would know within about 7 days if you had it or not. You are looking too closely at your body and seeing things that would normally be there. If this bothers you. wait till the 3 month mark and get an IGG test but you seem fine. You haven't said anything that suggests herpes.
this is not the doctor's forum. You have to pay to post there. Neither HHH or EWH come to this forum to answer posts.

You need to return to your provider for further evaluation.  You need further testing to see i fyour yeast infection cleared up and to see if perhaps it's a bacterial infection you have going on now. do not pick at any more lesions - never a good idea to do that.  

I'd also get a baseline herpes igg blood test now and then repeat it later on to err on the side of caution.

grace