Herpes Community
Raw Vagina.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Raw Vagina.

I just have a question for anyone and everyone.

I just got done having protected sex with my boyfriend of three years but i already have herpes.
I went into the bathroom after we got done and i cleaned myself, when i got done i sat on the toilet seat and got curious so i stuck my finger inside of my vagina and it felt very rough and raw. Kind of like, if you took your tongue and rubbed it against the roof of your mouth, I feel no pain, not itching, no nothing.. Just rough, raw, on the inside of my vagina walls and close to the opening. This only really happens every time i have sex or masturbate with my toy. when i haven't had sex for a while and haven't masturbated i stuck my finger inside to feel around and it was soft and warm and smooth so i KNOW that that is not normal to feel rough.
Why is this happening?

I don't want my boyfriend to stick his fingers inside me ever because i'm scared hes going to notice that its rough and not want to get intimate with me because it doesn't "feel right" inside of me,,

Please help :(
I think this question would be  more appropriate on the women's health forum - it has nothing to do with herpes.

it really sounds like this is just normal irritation.

grace
i dont mean to be rude if i come off that way with this statement but i dont really care where anyone thinks i should post my questions, everytime i post in "womens health" noone answers my questions so im posting it where i see fit. and herpes is where i see fit.
Hello, no that doesn't have anything to do with that
You're just irritated or allergic to the condom