Herpes Community
Raw spots on head of my penis

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Raw spots on head of my penis

A few weeks ago noticed a raw red spot on the head of my penis. I then stupidly continued to masturbate and eventually 3 spots formed.  I stopped masturbating a little over a week ago and now they are finally starting to appear to be healing.  I apply some cortizone once.  I just want to make sure its not herpes.  Just so you know I have never had any type of sex  (anal, vaginal, or oral).  They never really hurt to badly except i believe when i masturbated while having them.  So im nervous, even though I dont know how it could be herpes, so do you think it is? If now why did it take so long for the spots to heal? Thanks so much...
If you've never had any kind of sex, its not herpes.

If you aren't using lube for masturbation, you should be.

AJ